Letting a property in these competitive times, needs an intimate knowledge of the local market and a zest for results.
We appreciate that speed is vital in getting new tenants in, as a void as short as a couple of weeks can make a severe impact on profitability. Every new instruction is personally handled by our lettings manager, who will advise on the type of tenant to be sought, any work that might need to be done to attract that tenant, and an achievable rent. On instruction, our staff will prepare the necessary documentation to ensure all the legal requirements are met prior to the tenancy.
Key reasons why you should use Jenkins:
We offer great value and cost less
- Free valuation, no-let no-fee, no up-front costs
- Competitive letting fees- our fully managed service is just 8%
- Flexible fees, choose the level of service you want
- No hidden extras
- We don’t waste money on expensive high street offices, this allows us to keep our fees competitive for you.
We’re small, so able to offer superb service levels
- We’re locally owned and managed. As we are not under pressure to hit company targets, we can focus on building long term relationships with our landlords.
- We offer In-depth local knowledge – over 20 years of lettings experience in Northampton
- We work when you want, including evenings and weekends
- You receive a flexible service tailored to your individual needs
Leading edge marketing to find you good tenants
- In recent years we have found that most Tenants search the web to find their ideal property. Therefore, our presence on the UK’s number one property website www.rightmove.co.uk – is crucial
- Additionally ~ we ensure we do not miss out on those people who travel around the area they wish to live in, hence we have good board presence in all relevant areas
- Finally, with a conveniently located office we ensure that people can simply drop in to pick up our lettings list
Excellent presentation of your property to attract tenants
Our adverts consist of:
- Multiple colour photos
- Virtual tours
- Prominent boards if required
- Location maps
- Detailed descriptions of your property
Our extra service benefits
- We treat tenants with respect, from experience we find that happy tenants make better tenants
- We carry out detailed inventories with photographs to minimise end of tenancy disputes
- Regular inspections are carried out throughout a tenancy to protect you and your property
- We promise to always deliver a quick response & an efficient service
- You can take advantage of our free landlord guide
- We are always on hand to give you honest advice that is in your best interests.